Written by Meg Matthews, ItchyEmmy is a poem about allergies and how to deal with them.
It is one of a series of poems and short stories by this author, designed to promote self-awareness and fostering self-help attitudes for children.
They are delivered in a “Dr Phil meets Dr Seuss” format for easy reading, rhythm, understanding and a non-threatening impact.
Other titles in the series coming soon…
- Breathe Easy (asthma)
- Your Body Is Your Own (child sexual abuse)
- My Family Broke (divorce)
- My Brother Paulie (autism)
- Get New Habits (healthy lifestyle)
- Do It For Yourself (childhood obesity)
- Just Like You (physical disability)
- Bullies (school bullying)
- Learn What you Can (dyslexia)